Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model Number:||GGD||Color:||White/stainless Steel/customized|
|Application:||Electric Power Transmission||Standard:||IEC60439, GB7251|
|Rated Working Current:||3150A||Rated Working Voltage:||380V|
3150A Power Distribution Cabinet,
380V Mining Electric Distribution Box,
Lightning Impulse Power Distribution Cabinet
GGD Ac low voltage distribution cabinet
GGD type AC low-voltage power distribution cabinet is suitable for power users such as power plants, substations, factories and mining enterprises, such as AC 50Hz, rated working voltage 380V, and rated working current up to 3150A. For distribution and control.
The GGD AC low-voltage power distribution cabinet is a new type of low-voltage power distribution cabinet designed in accordance with the requirements of the superiors in charge of the Ministry of Energy and the majority of power users and design departments, based on the principles of safety, economy, reasonableness and reliability. The product has the characteristics of high breaking capacity, good dynamic and thermal stability, flexible electrical scheme, convenient combination, series, strong practicability, novel structure, protection level, etc., and can be used as an updated product of low-voltage switchgear.
The GGD AC low-voltage power distribution cabinet complies with IEC439 "Low-Voltage Switchgear and Control Equipment", GB7251 "Low-Voltage Switchgear" and other standards.
Conditions of Use
• The ambient air temperature is not higher than +40°C, not lower than -5°C, and the average temperature within 24h must not be higher than +35°C;
• For indoor installation and use, the altitude of the place of use shall not exceed 2000m;
• The relative humidity of the surrounding air does not exceed 50% when the maximum temperature is +40°C, and a larger relative temperature should be allowed at a lower temperature (for example, 90% at +20°C), taking into account the possibility of temperature changes Will occasionally produce condensation effects;
• When the equipment is installed, the inclination from the vertical plane does not exceed 5°;
•The equipment should be installed in a place free from severe vibration and impact, and in a place where the electrical components are not corroded
• When users have special requirements, they can be resolved through consultation with the manufacturer.
|Rated current(A)||Rated short circuit breaking current(KA)||Rated short-time withstand current(Is) (kA)||Rated peak withstand current(kA)|
Installation dimension drawing
Need to know when ordering
The following technical information should be provided when ordering:
• Main circuit power distribution system diagram and floor plan, rated working voltage, rated working current, protection device setting current and necessary technical parameters.
• Indicate the specifications of incoming and outgoing cables.
• The model, specification and quantity of the main electrical components in the switch cabinet.
• If bus bridges or bus ducts are required between switch cabinets or incoming cabinets, specific requirements such as span and height from the ground must be indicated.
• When the switchgear is used under special environmental conditions, it should be specified when ordering.
• The surface color of the switch cabinet and other specific requirements.
high voltage switchgear components, withstand voltage,low-voltage switchgear
Contact Person: Cheng