Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Casting Resin , Epoxy Resin||Rate Voltage:||12 KV|
|Frequency Voltage:||42 KV||Current:||630A-1250A|
|Creepage Distance:||240mm||Flexural Strength:||8 KN|
epoxy resin cast insulators,
CHN3-12Q/150-630-1250A 10kV Epoxy Resin Insulators Contactor Box Spolt Bushings
General Description of the Contact BOX Series
1. The contact box is the pressure gel molding structure of epoxy resin APG process, which is used for various kinds of handcart type switchgear, acting as insulation isolation and connection transition.
The contact box is formalised by ecoxy with APG technologies, it is used for integration and conversion of Various switch trucks.
2. Model meaning
Model Meaning Operation Configuration
1. Altitude not exceeding 1000 M
Altitude: < 1000M;
2. ambient temperature + 40 °C to 10 °C;
Ambient temperature: + 40 °C to 10 °C;
3. When the air temperature is + 20 °C, the relative humidity does not exceed 95 %
The relevant human dimension call not be more than 95 % at + 20 °C ambient phase;
4. Gas, Steam, dust without seriously affecting the insulation of the contact box
No exploration or corrosive submission.
Technical Data & Requirements Requirement
Technical data and requirements 1. Contact box and contact should be able to withstand frequency test voltage(effectiveness) 42 KV, 5 minutes, lightning shock(peak) 75 KV .
5.Compared with the permanent magnetic type, which is mainly the control and operation mechanism, the fixed seal type is the projectile type, and the permanent magnetic type is the controller) The whole cabinet is called the armor type moving medium metal closure switch equipment, which is divided into three layers, the upper layer is the bus and the instrument panel(separate), the middle layer is the circuit breaker room and the lower layer is the cable room.
|Rated voltage (KV)||7.2||12|
|Insulator(capacity)||insulating||Frequency withstand voltage 5 min (KV)||42|
|Frequency withstand voltage 1 min (V)||2000|
|Lighting impulse withstand voltage (KV)||75|
|Local discharge (pc)||≤10|
|Dispute bend (N)||≥1000|
Contact Person: Cheng