Model no.: NH-YJV
Conductor material: Copper(Cu)
Condutor type: Stranded
No. of cores: Single core
Cross section area: 10-400mm2
Insulation: Irradiated XLPE
Jacket: Low smoke zero halogen fire resistance flame retardant PE/PO or PVC
- Cores: Red, yellow, blue, black, green/yellow (by color tape, except green-yellow core)
- Outer sheath: orange or as order
3+1,4+1,3+2,1core,2cores,3cores,4cores,5cores and etc.
Norminal cross-section of conductor(mm2):
LSOH or LSZH fire resistant Wire and Cable can produce little smoke and innocuous gas without halogen when combustion.
The cable can be widely used in high-rise building, hospital,large-sized library, gymnasium, disaster prevention command and dispatchbuilding, station, civil airfield, passenger waiting room,emphases cultural relic, subway, underground shop or the crowded public concourses.
1)Rated voltage UO/U:450V/750V; AC polyolefin UO/U is 0.6/1kv;
2)Temperature range during operation:-20 centigrade-90 centigrade or -40 centigrade-105 centigrade;
3)Recommended bending radius:non-armoured cable should not less than 6 times of cable diameter, armoured or copper tape shielded cable should not less than 12 times of cable diameter.
BS 7846; IEC 60331; BS 6387
(1) Conductor: Plain annealed copper (class 2, normal
stranded or compact stranded)
(2) Fire barrier: Mica tape
(3) Insulation: XLPE
(4) Filler, binder and inner covering: PP, PET, LSZH
(5) Armour: Steel wire
(6) Outer sheath: LSZH
- Voltage rate: 0.6/1kV
- Maximum conductor temperature: 900C in normal operation; 2500C in short-circuit for 5s max.
- Minimum bend radius: 12xD (twelve times overall diamerter of cable)
- Fire resistant: IEC 60331; BS 6387
- Flame retardant: BS EN 60332-1; IEC 60332-1
- Corrosive and acid gas: BS 7846; BS 50267-2-1; IEC 60754-1&2
Smoke emission: BS 7846; BS EN 50268-2; IEC 61034-2
Notes: * All conductor in accordance with IEC 60228. Compacted conductor (C.C) or non-compacted depend on order.
• Besides the above mentioned list we can also provide other sizes depending on customer’s requirement.