Epoxy Resin Insulator
Medium Voltage Insulators
High Voltage Epoxy Resin Insulator
Vacuum Circuit Breaker
Epoxy Resin Bushing
Electrical Switchgear Components
Cast Resin Transformer
Copper Electrical Contacts
High Voltage Disconnect Switch
Zinc Oxide Lightning Arrester
Industrial Cable Ties
Electrical Conduit Plastic Pipe
High Voltage Indicators
Moulded Case Circuit Breaker
StephanQiuPu is a great electric power factory. we satisfy you very much . will cooperate with you again!
JN17-12/40/50kA AC High Voltage Earthing Switch For Protect Epuipment Easy Install
|Rate Voltage||12kV||Frequency Voltage||42kV|
|Space Dsitance||275mm||Space Current||40kA-50kA|
|Life||1000||Short Circuit Opning Current||80kA|
high speed earthing switch,
earth switch in switchgear
JN15-12/31.5kA-210 Earthing Switch with High Voltage Switchgear
1. JN17-12/40(50)kA Indoor High Voltage Eartihng switch's performance is fit the bill GB1985-89< AC voltage load brekaer switch and earthing switch > and IEC129 .
2. Lend itself to 12kV voltage 50HZ power system .
3. Fit with so many types high voltage switchgear equipments , use to protect epuipment .
4. Simple structure , easy to install .
5. Altitude is after 1000M .
6. Temperature is from 400 degree to -100 degree .
7. Earthquake Strength less than 8 .
|Rated voltage (KV)||12|
|Insulator(capacity)||insulating||Frequency withstand voltage 5 min (KV)||42|
|Frequency withstand voltage 1 min (V)||2000|
|Lighting impulse withstand voltage (KV)||75|
Different uses, Zhongzhigui is commonly known as KYN28 cabinet, handcart type high voltage switchgear, generally used to protect back-end Transformers, or other high pressure load. The ring net cabinet is mainly used for the distribution of high voltage power supply. The cabinet is mainly used for high pressure load protection. Ring net cabinet with air insulation, and a fully closed filling cabinet? In both cases, the air insulation is connected to a system using a common SF6 load switch through a copper row, while a fully closed filling tank has a special connection device in addition to the power inlet and outlet line, and the cabinet is connected to the cabinet in a complete gas chamber filled with SF6 gases.