StephanQiuPu is a great electric power factory. we satisfy you very much . will cooperate with you again!
Epoxy Resin Medium Voltage Insulators , 10kV Post Type Insulator 100X150mm
|Material||Epoxy Resin/Casting Resin||Color||Red/Brown|
|Flexural Strength||10 KN||Higth||150mm|
bus support insulators,
post type insulator,
Post Type Epoxy Resin Insulator
CG512Q/100X150mm 10kV Epoxy Resin Support Capacitor Insulator
1. We offer the best solution and products to fulfill the buyers' requirements .
2. We can arrange technicians to install the equipments and train your staff on site.
3, We also provide OEM services.
4. Anytime, we provide considerate technical consultation.
5. Prompt reply for your inquiry and feedback.
|Rated voltage (KV)||12||24|
|Insulator(capacity)||insulating||Frequency withstand voltage 5 min (KV)||42||68|
|Frequency withstand voltage 1 min (V)||2000|
|Lighting impulse withstand voltage (KV)||75||125|
|Dispute bend (N)||≥10000|
1. We are specialty on epoxy resin medium voltage and high voltage components, such as 10KV, 24 KV and 40.5KV Circuit Breaker , Load breaker switch , Disconnecting Switch , Epoxy resin switchgear bushing , contactor box , insulators and transformer . 630A, 1250 A ,2500A , 3150A and 4000A contact box , club contact , fix contact, arm contact and jaw contact . 630A and 1250A VS1 circuit breaker . 630A and 1250A ZN85-40.5 circuit breaker . 12KV and 24KV earth switch. KYN28A-12 and KYN61 high voltage switchgear components .
2. The switch room consists of various functional circuits(including grounding switches and load switches) sealed in the metal casing and busbar between them. The shell is made of 3-inch cold rolled steel plate(or unembroidered steel plate) welded. Each functional loop includes a load switch and a grounding switch. The load switch is composed of a vertical moving contact system and a static contact at the lower end. When the switch is closed, the contact moves downward and the load switch is connected. The ground switch is composed of a moving contact knife and a static contact knife. The upper and rear of the switch room are provided with 4 rectangular assemblers, and the front of the loop cabinet is provided with observation Windows. An explosion-proof device is installed at the rear of the ring cabinet.