StephanQiuPu is a great electric power factory. we satisfy you very much . will cooperate with you again!
High Voltage Resin Cast Current Transformer Fully Enclosed For Distribution Equipment
|Material||Casting Resin||Insulation Level||12/42/75kV|
|Rated Power||50Hz/60Hz||Temperature||-5degree - 40 Degree|
|Accuracy Class||0.2S/10P10||Rated Secondary Current||5A/1A|
|Color||Red/Brown||Short-time Thermal Current||90I 1 N|
high voltage current transformer,
resin cast current transformer
LZX-10Q Casting Resin Indoor High Voltage Fully Enclosed Current Transformer
Division according to use conditions
1. In-house voltage transformer: installed in indoor distribution equipment, generally used at and below voltage level;
2. Home external voltage transformer: installed in the outdoor distribution device, mostly used and above voltage level.
3. According to the ground running state of primary winding
The voltage Transformer of primary winding grounding: the end of the primary winding of the single phase voltage Transformer or the neutral point of the primary winding of the three phase voltage Transformer is directly grounded;
4. The UnGrounded voltage Transformer of primary winding: Both ends of primary winding of single phase voltage transformer are insulated to the ground. All parts of the primary winding of the three-phase voltage transformer, including the terminal, are insulated to the ground and the insulation level is consistent with the rated insulation level.
5. Divide by Magnetic Route Structure
Single-stage voltage transformer: primary winding and secondary winding(as required, multiple secondary windings can be set up on an iron core, the iron core is ground potential. In our country, the single-stage mode is used at and below the voltage level.
Serial voltage transformer: The primary winding is separated into several cells with the same number of turns, each with its own independent iron core, with multiple iron cores, and a secondary winding with high voltage. This type of structure is commonly used in our country in voltage grade.
6. Combination Transformer: The transformer combined by voltage Transformer and current Transformer group is called combination Transformer.
|Ratedprimary Current||Accuracy class||Insulation Level|