StephanQiuPu is a great electric power factory. we satisfy you very much . will cooperate with you again!
ISO Armoured Electrical Switchgear Components Open Type
|Place Of Origin||Zhenjiang,China||Color||According To Customer Needs, Customized|
|Shape||Customized||Product Features||Control Electrical Distribution System|
Armoured Electrical Switchgear Components,
Metal Enclosed Electrical Switchgear Components,
Open Type Electrical Switchgear Components
KYN28-12 Factory Customized Sizes Long Service Life Aluminum-Zinc Plate Metal Armoured Medium Open Type Switchgear
KYN28-12 armored removable AC metal-enclosed switchgear is suitable for three-phase AC rated voltage 12kV, rated frequency 50Hz power system, used to receive and distribute electrical energy and control, protect and monitor the circuit.
This product complies with GB3906 "3~35kV AC metal-enclosed switchgear", GB/T11022 "High-voltage switchgear and control equipment standard common technical requirements", IEC60298 ``rated voltage 1KV above 52KV and below AC metal enclosure switch equipment and control equipment" , DL/T404 "Indoor AC High Voltage Switchgear Ordering Technical Conditions" standard requirements.
Model and its meaning
① High voltage armored switch cabinet
③ Indoor type
④ Design serial number
⑤ Rated voltage
⑥ Vacuum circuit breaker
⑦ Spring operating mechanism
⑧ Rated current
⑨ Rated short-circuit breaking current
⑩ One time plan number
Conditions of Use
• The upper limit of ambient air temperature +40°C, the lower limit of -15°C
• Maximum altitude of equipment installation site: 1000m
• Environmental humidity Daily average relative humidity W 95% Monthly average relative humidity W 90%
• The earthquake intensity does not exceed 8 degrees
• The surrounding air should not be significantly polluted by corrosive or combustible gas, water vapor, etc.
• No serious pollution and frequent severe vibration.
|Power frequency withstand voltage||Rated insulation level||KV||Between phases and to the ground: 42; Fracture: 48|
|Lightning strike||KV||Between phases and to the ground: 75; Fracture: 85|
|Circuit breaker rated current||A||630, 1250, ,1600,2000,2500,3150,4000|
|Switch cabinet rated current||A||630, 1250, ,1600,2000,2500,3150,4000|
|Rated short-circuit breaking current||kA||20,25,31.5,40|
|Rated short-time withstand current of main circuit||kA/4s||20,25,31.5,40|
Installation dimension drawing
A. Busbar room
B. Circuit breaker handcart room
C. Cable room
D, relay instrument room leak pressure device
1, 1 Waidi
1, 2 Secondary wiring trough
2. Branch bus
3. Busbar casing
4. Main bus
5. Static contact device
6. Static contact box
7. Current transformer
8. Grounding switch
10. Lightning arrester
11. Ground bus
12. Loading and unloading partitions
13. Partition (trap)
14. Secondary plug
15. Circuit breaker handcart operating mechanism
16. Circuit breaker handcart
17. Withdrawable horizontal partition
18. Grounding switch operating mechanism
19. Bottom plate
Need to know when ordering
Users need to provide the following information if ordering
• Main circuit plan number, purpose and main line system diagram, distribution room layout diagram and arrangement diagram, etc.
• Requirements for control, measurement and protection functions of switchgear, as well as requirements for other locking and automatic devices.
• The model, specification and quantity of the main electrical components in the switchgear.
• If the busbar bridge connection is required between switchgear or the incoming cabinet, the rated current carrying capacity of the busbar bridge, the span of the busbar bridge, the height from the ground and other specific requirements data should be provided.
• When the switchgear is used under special environmental conditions, it should be specified when ordering.
• Other special requirements.