StephanQiuPu is a great electric power factory. we satisfy you very much . will cooperate with you again!
Cold Rolled IP40 Electrical Withdrawable Switchgear Low Voltage
|Material||Cold Rolled Steel||Color||Customized|
|Frequency||50/60HZ||Usage||Electricity Transmission Project|
|Standard||IEC Standard||Protection Level||IP30/IP40|
Electrical Withdrawable Switchgear,
IP40 Withdrawable Switchgear,
Cold Rolled Withdrawable Switchgear
GCS Low-voltage withdrawable switchgear
GCS devices are suitable for power distribution systems in power plants, petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, textile, high-rise buildings and other industries. In large-scale power plants, petrochemical systems and other places with a high degree of automation and computer interfaces, it is used as a three-phase AC frequency of 50 (60) Hz, rated working voltage of 380V (400V, 660V), and rated current of 4000A and below. , Low-voltage complete set of power distribution equipment used in power distribution, centralized motor control and reactive power compensation in the power supply system
Model and its meaning
①AC enclosed low-voltage switch cabinet
④Main circuit plan number
⑤ Number of auxiliary circuit scheme
Conditions of Use
• The ambient air temperature is not higher than +40°C and not lower than -5°Co. When the average temperature within 24 hours must not exceed +35°Co, it needs to be derated according to the actual situation.
• For indoor use, the altitude of the place of use must not exceed 2000m.
• The relative humidity of the surrounding air does not exceed 50% when the highest temperature is +40°C, and a larger relative humidity is allowed at lower temperatures, such as 90% at +20°C, and the possibility of temperature changes should be considered Will have the effect of condensation.
• When the device is installed, the inclination to the vertical surface does not exceed 50°C, and the entire group of cabinets is relatively flat (in accordance with the GBJ232-82 standard).
• The device should be installed in a place where there is no violent vibration and impact and not enough to prevent the electrical components from corroding.
|Rated voltage of main circuit (V)||AC 380(400),(660)|
|Auxiliary circuit rated voltage (V)||AC 220,380(400),DC 110,220|
|Rated frequency (Hz)||50(60)|
|Rated insulation voltage (V)||660(1000)|
|Rated current (A)||Horizontal bus||W 4000|
|Vertical bus (MCC)||1000|
|Busbar rated short-time withstand current (kA, l s)||50.80|
|Rated peak withstand current of busbar (kA/O.ls)||105 ,176|
|Power frequency test voltage (V/lmin)||Main building||2500|
|Busbar||Three-phase five-wire system||A.B.C.PE.N|
Installation dimension drawing
|General cabinet code||A||B||C||D||Remarks|
|GCS-TG0810-4||800||1000||650||956||Power receiving cabinet|
|GCS-TG0808-4||800||800||650||756||Power receiving cabinet|
|GCS-TG0608-4||600||800||450||756||Power receiving cabinet|
Need to know when ordering
The following technical information should be provided when ordering:
• The full model of the product includes the main circuit plan number and the auxiliary circuit plan number
•Combination sequence diagram of main circuit system
• Electrical schematic diagram of auxiliary circuit
• List of components in the cabinet
• Setting parameters such as voltage, current and time in the circuit
•Other special requirements that are inconsistent with the normal use of the product
high voltage switchgear components,lightning impulse withstand voltage