StephanQiuPu is a great electric power factory. we satisfy you very much . will cooperate with you again!
ES1-10 150mm Indoor Electrical Earthing Switch For Switchgear Equipments
Indoor Electrical Earthing Switch For Switchgear,
150mm Electrical Earthing Switch,
12kV Electrical Earthing Switch
ES1-10/31.5/150mm Indoor Electrical Earthing Switch for Switchgear Equipments
1. JN15-12 Indoor High Voltage Eartihng switch's performance is fit the bill GB1985-89< AC voltage load brekaer switch and earthing switch > and IEC129 .
2. Lend itself to 12kV voltage 50HZ power system .
3. Fit with so many types high voltage switchgear equipments , use to protect epuipment .
4. Simple structure , easy to install .
5. Altitude is after 1000M .
6. Temperature is from 400 degree to -100 degree .
7. Fast close and open opration .
8. Can be stocked in 300 degree .
|Rated voltage (KV)
|Frequency withstand voltage 5 min (KV)
|Frequency withstand voltage 1 min (V)
|Lighting impulse withstand voltage (KV)
(Compared with the permanent magnetic type, which is mainly the control and operation mechanism, the fixed seal type is the projectile type, and the permanent magnetic type is the controller) The whole cabinet is called the armor type moving medium metal closure switch equipment, which is divided into three layers, the upper layer is the bus and the instrument panel(separate), the middle layer is the circuit breaker room and the lower layer is the cable room. Because the circuit breaker has been in the middle, so called the armor type to move the type of metal closure switch equipment, short for the cabinet. (2) The central cabinet is a type of switchgear used by end users. It is fully functional and large in size, while the ring cabinet is a type of switchgear used to connect two power sources or parts of a ring network. The main function is to divide the two sections into two parts. There are many kinds of lockers, which can be divided into the switchboard, the measuring cabinet, the transformer cabinet, the change cabinet used, and so on. The switch in the cabinet may be equipped with an automatic protection device.