Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Rated Current / A:||630(A)||Application:||Low Voltage Power Distribution System|
|Rated Voltage / V:||400/660||Service Life:||15 To 20 Years|
630A Power Distribution Box,
Low Voltage Withdrawable Switchgear Cabinet,
IEC60439 Withdrawable Switchgear Cabinet
MNS type low-voltage withdrawable switchgear (hereinafter referred to as switchgear) is currently the most advanced low-voltage withdrawable switchgear in China. This product is composed of standardized and integrated series of modules, and the drawer has a reliable mechanical interlocking device, which makes the user safer and more reliable when using it.
This switchgear is suitable for three-phase five-wire power supply systems with AC 50 (60) Hz, rated working voltage 400V, 660V, and rated current 5000A and below. It can be used in power plants, substations, industrial and mining enterprises, buildings, hotels, and airports. Communication centers such as, docks and radio and television are used as the control of power generation, transmission and distribution, power conversion and power consumption equipment, and the main bus is compensated for reactive power through the capacitor compensation cabinet.
Compliance with national standards: GB7251.1 "Low-Voltage Switchgear and Control Equipment" IEC60439 "Low-Voltage Switchgear and Control Equipment"
Model and its meaning
① Modularization and modularization
③ Electrical system
④ Main circuit plan number
⑤ Number of auxiliary circuit scheme
Conditions of Use
• The ambient air temperature is not higher than +40°C, not lower than -5°C, and its average temperature within 24h is not higher than +35°Co
• Atmospheric conditions: the air is clean, the relative humidity does not exceed 50% at the highest temperature of +40°C, and higher relative humidity is allowed at lower temperatures, such as 90% at +20°C, but should be considered Temperature changes may cause condensation to occur accidentally.
• The altitude does not exceed 2000m.
• This device is suitable for the transportation and storage process at the following temperatures: · Between 25°C and +55°C, it can reach +70°C in a short period of time (not more than 24h), and the device cannot be used at these extreme temperatures. Should suffer any irreversible damage, and should be able to work normally under normal conditions.
• If the above conditions of use cannot be met, the user and the manufacturer should negotiate to resolve it.
• When this device is used in offshore oil drilling platforms and nuclear power plants, a separate technical agreement should be signed
|Name||Unit||GB7251.1 low-voltage switchgear and control equipment (TTA)
IEC60439 "Low-Voltage Switchgear and Control Equipment"
|Rated working voltage (Ue) (V)||400,660|
Rated insulation voltage (Ui) (V)
|Rated frequency (Hz)||A||
|Busbar||Horizontal bus||Rated current||Times||≤5000A|
|Rated short-time withstand current (lcw) (kA)||KVA||50, 65, 80 (1s effective value)|
|Rated peak withstand current (lpk) (kA)||kA/s||105, 140-176 (0.1s maximum)|
|Vertical bus||Rated maximum working current||kA||≤1000A|
|Rated short-time withstand current||kA||50kA|
|Rated peak withstand current||A||105kA|
Installation dimension drawing
Installation MNS series switchgear is not installed vertically against the wall. The back of the switchgear is the outlet cable trench of the cabinet. For easy maintenance, the distance from the back to the wall is usually 800 ~ 1200mm, and the distance from the front is installed.
Need to know when ordering
The following technical information should be provided when ordering:
• Main circuit power distribution system diagram and floor plan, rated working voltage, rated working current, protection device setting current and necessary technical parameters.
• Indicate the specifications of incoming and outgoing cables.
• The model, specification and quantity of the main electrical components in the switch cabinet.
• If bus bridges or bus ducts are required between switch cabinets or incoming cabinets, specific requirements such as span and height from the ground must be indicated.
• When the switchgear is used under special environmental conditions, it should be specified when ordering.
• The surface color of the switch cabinet and other specific requirements.
high voltage switchgear components,lightning impulse withstand voltage
Contact Person: Cheng