Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model Number:||KYN28-24||Color:||White/stainless Steel/customized|
|Application:||Electric Power Transmission||Rated Voltage:||12KV|
|Rated Frequency:||50-60HZ||Protection Level:||IP30/IP32/IP40/IP65/IP66|
Power Transmission Metal Clad Switchgear,
Metal Clad Switchgear 12KV,
Removable Metal Clad Switchgear
KYN28-24 Armored removable AC metal-enclosed switchgear
KYN28-24 (Z) (GZS1) armored removable AC metal-enclosed switchgear (hereinafter referred to as "switching device"), suitable for three-phase AC 50Hz power system, used to receive and distribute electrical energy and control and protect the circuit And monitoring.
This product complies with the standards: GB3906-2006 "3.6-40.5kV AC metal-enclosed switchgear and control equipment", GB/T11022 "High-voltage switchgear and control equipment standard common technical requirements", IEC62271:200 "rated voltage above lkV and below 52 AC Metal-enclosed Switchgear and Control Equipment", DL/T404 "Indoor AC High Voltage Switchgear Ordering Technical Conditions".
Model and its meaning
④ Design serial number
⑤ Rated voltage (kV)
⑥ Vacuum circuit breaker
Conditions of Use
• Ambient air temperature: the highest temperature is 40°C, the lowest temperature is -15°C;
• Relative humidity: the daily average value is not more than 95%, the daily average water vapor pressure is not more than 2.2Kpa, the monthly average value is not more than 90%, and the monthly average water vapor pressure is not more than 1.8Kpa;
• Altitude: 1000m and below;
• Earthquake intensity: no more than 8 degrees;
• The surrounding air should not be significantly polluted by corrosive or combustible gas, water vapor, etc.;
• There is no frequent severe vibration place;
• When used under normal environmental conditions exceeding GB3906B, it shall be negotiated by the user and the manufacturer.
|Circuit breaker rated current||A||630, 1250, 1600, 2000, 2500, 3150|
|Switch cabinet rated current||A||630, 1250, 1600, 2000, 2500, 3150|
|Rated dynamic stability current (4s)||kA||20,25,31.5|
|Rated stable current (peak value)||kA||50, 63, 80|
|Rated short-circuit breaking current||kA||20,25,31.5|
|Rated short-circuit making current (peak value)||kA||50, 63, 80|
|Rated insulation level imin工频 极间,极对地间 断口间||1 min power frequency withstand voltage||Between poles, relative to ground||kV||65|
|Lightning impulse withstand voltage (peak value)||Between poles, relative to ground||kV||125|
|Protection level||External IP4X, isolation, IP2X when the circuit breaker door is opened|
Installation dimension drawing
A. Busbar room
B. Circuit breaker handcart room
C. Cable room
D. Relay instrument room
2. Branch bus
3. Bus bushing
4. Main bus
5. Static contact
6. Static contact box
7. Current transformer
8. Grounding switch
10. Lightning arrester
11. Grounding main bus
12. Loading and unloading partitions
13. Partition (trap)
14. Secondary plug
15. Circuit breaker handcart
16. Heating device
17. Withdrawable horizontal partition
18. Grounding switch operating mechanism
19. Bottom plate
20. Pressure relief device
21. Control wire duct
Need to know when ordering
The user needs to provide the following information if ordering:
• The main circuit diagram number, purpose and single-line system diagram, rated voltage, rated current, rated short-circuit breaking current, distribution room layout and switchgear arrangement layout, etc. • Requirements for control, measurement and protection functions of switchgear, as well as requirements for other locking and automatic devices.
• The model, specification and quantity of the main electrical components in the switchgear.
• If the busbar bridge connection is required between switchgear or the incoming cabinet, the rated current carrying capacity of the busbar bridge, the span of the busbar bridge, the height from the ground and other specific requirements data are provided.
• When the switchgear is used under special environmental conditions, it should be specified when ordering.
• Other special requirements.
high voltage switchgear components,lightning impulse withstand voltage
Contact Person: Cheng