StephanQiuPu is a great electric power factory. we satisfy you very much . will cooperate with you again!
High Voltage Zinc Oxide Lightning Arrester For Protect Electrical Equipment
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Rate Voltage||40.5kV||Frequency Voltage||98kV|
|Rate Current||100A-600A||Shock Voltage||170 BIL|
|2 Ms Current||600A||Short Current||65kA|
metal oxide lightning arrester,
zinc oxide surge arrester
HY5WZ-51/134E Zinc Oxide Arrester with Electrical switchgear euipment
1. The difference between lightning arrester and lightning rod is that lightning arrester is a part, a kind of equipment, and has its own function. The lightning rod is an integral part of the system, which is made of round steel, and the connecting wire and grounding wire together form a system to perform lightning avoidance function. The concepts are as follows:
2. The lightning arrester is an electrical appliance used to protect the electrical equipment from high transient overvoltage and to limit the duration of continuous flow. The term includes any external clearance necessary for the normal functioning of the appliance at run time, whether or not it is a component of the whole. The lightning rod is to install a metal rod at the top of a tall building, to connect the metal rod with a metal plate buried in the ground, and to use the tip discharge of the metal rod and the conductivity of the metal, so that the electricity carried by the cloud is directly neutralized by electricity from large areas, thus protecting the building from lightning strikes.
3. Frequency discharge test without parallel resistance lightning arrester . It is necessary to test the power discharge voltage of lightning arrester to check the protection performance of lightning arrester. Each lightning arrester shall be subjected to three frequency discharge tests. The average of the three discharge voltage in parallel shall act as the frequency discharge voltage of the arrester when the actual interval of each test is not less than 1 min.
|Rated Voltage||Work Voltage||AC Current|
1. Compact and Lightweight
2. Extremely Safe Pressure Relief Performance
3. Superior Performance against Environmental Contamination
4. Directly Molded Structure
5. Compliance with International Standards(IEC60099-4)
6. Simple Support Structure
7. Manufactured at Advanced ISO-9001 certified facilities