StephanQiuPu is a great electric power factory. we satisfy you very much . will cooperate with you again!
Spout Type Epoxy Resin Insulator Switchgear Contactor Box 12 KV 4000A
|Material||Epoxy Resin||Rate Voltage||12 KV|
|Flexural Strength||10 KN||Color||Red/Brown|
epoxy resin cast insulators,
Spout Type Epoxy Resin Insulator
CHN3-12Q/230 4000A 10kV Epoxy Resin Insulators Contactor Box Switchgear Spolt Bushings
1. Gas, Steam, dust without seriously affecting the insulation of the contact box
No exploration or corrosive submission.
Technical Data & Requirements Requirement
Technical data and requirements .
2. Contact box and contact should be able to withstand frequency test voltage(effectiveness) 42 KV, 5 minutes, lightning shock(peak) 75 KV;
3. The label contact to earth call with power freedom test volume of 42 KV for 5 minutes and
lightning impact vplage(peace value) of 75KV;
4. The temperature rise of the end of the contact box at the end of the line under long-term operation does not exceed 65 ℃ under the rated electricity;
5. The experience of lead-out final call not more than 65 °C if the contact box is used for long time in rate current con
6. The wall-piercing sleeve is used to increase the insulation function of the mother-row in the cabinet and play a certain supporting role. In the middle, in the end.
7. Insulators only act as support, sometimes using a belt point sensor directly instead of an insulator as well as as as sensors.
8. So the current ring net cabinet is generally made maintenance free, but the cost is higher. For opening and closing stations, power substations, such as large power, the more important load to use the cabinet to protect. At present, Wuhan city according to the current power supply department requirements, generally choose ring cabinet, the installation capacity of the Transformer with its general requirements to control within 1250 KVA .
|Rated voltage (KV)||12|
|Insulator(capacity)||insulating||Frequency withstand voltage 5 min (KV)||42|
|Frequency withstand voltage 1 min (V)||2000|
|Lighting impulse withstand voltage (KV)||40||60||75||125||185|
|Dispute bend (N)||≥10000|